We have over 100 years of collective experience across Carbon, Biodiversity, Land Management and ESG/Sustainability Projects,
with our largest single carbon project to date being 1,000,000 hectares.
Our team consists of ESG specialists and carbon/natcap project specialists who share in a joint vision to improve the world we all live in and to ensure farmers and graziers are not left behind in new and emerging ESG reporting and natural capital markets.
FOUNDER & MANAGING DIRECTOR
• Natalie founded Natural Capital Co Pty Ltd to assist clients with natural capital and carbon project development, ESG reporting and carbon footprinting and to provide Ag and non-Ag companies with reliable and accurate reporting and projects across all these areas.
• An entrepreneur and Nuffield scholar, she studied local and international best practices in soil carbon and carbon markets and has an established network of agriculture practitioners and industry leaders.
• She has 25 years of experience as a cattle producer and has been deeply involved in developing carbon and ecosystem credit projects. ESG is an obvious fit with natural capital, and this component adds benefits so clients can be assured of harmonisation of all their sustainability reporting within one company.
•Amanda is an innovative, dynamic and highly energetic business facilitator with a proven ability to identify and capitalise on business opportunities.
•A driven individual, comfortable in handling key accounts whilst exceeding service expectations. Possesses an outstanding track record of understanding, defining and shaping customers' needs.
•Pro-active with a proven ability to improve processes and people by promoting best practice procedures. This has been recognised by being awarded not only the Executive of the Year but also the Accountants Daily Excellence Award at the 2015 Australian Accounting Awards.
CHIEF OPERATIONS & SUSTAINABILITY OFFICER
• Michelle is an accomplished professional with over two decades of experience in Senior Management and Executive Leadership roles and has a proven track record of driving sustainable business growth.
• As a leader in the sustainability space, she actively participates in discussions both locally and internationally about the changing role of ESG and its integration into business strategy. Recently, she partnered with a renowned university to co-author and co-teach a Sustainability and ESG micro-credential series. She is most passionate about helping businesses to develop and implement purposeful and impactful transformational strategies for ESG and B-Corp Certification.
• Michelle’s diverse background and broad experience has given her the unique opportunity to work across multiple industries, including Agri-Business, Health, Finance, Manufacturing, and Wholesale/Retail FMCG. Her skillset is versatile in Strategy, Operations, Business Development, Sales and Marketing, and Education and Training.
SCIENCE & RESEARCH
• Provision of the scientific and technology evidence base for Agri-ecosystem management; research and development.
• An award-winning scientist with extensive scientific experience in agriculture, environment, and land regeneration and carbon sequestration in Australia and abroad.
• Sharon has a national and international network of researchers and practitioners involved in rangeland and agricultural ecosystems and how to repair and regenerate these.
• She had first-hand experience in land and animal management as a dairy owner operator.
NATURAL CAPITAL AND ECOSYSTEMS ACCOUNTANT &
NATURAL CAPITAL PROJECTS MANAGER
• Conor Hilton, is a CPA, holds a Sustainability Diploma and is an Accredited Accounting for Nature Assessor. With this knowledge, he has developed the necessary skills to manage and implement natural capital projects. Through his career, he has worked with corporates, SMEs, family and large agricultural enterprises, and starts up across a broad range of industries.
• He combines his accounting skills with a deep knowledge of natural capital projects to assist clients with the feasibility of their projects, along with the registration of projects with the ERF, and on-ground project implementation and management requirements. With the ability to assess projects from a financial viewpoint and a registration, implementation, and management perspective, he successfully manages all carbon and biodiversity projects within Natural Capital Co.
• He has a deep passion for the agricultural industry and helping the industry become a world leader in regenerative practices to rehabilitate nature. He also has a strong understanding of carbon markets, adding extra support to business owners, farmers, and graziers.
LAND REGENERATION & LAND AMENDMENT
• Career in large scale property management and regen agriculture.
•Land amendment and regenerative management specialist
•Land holder engagement and liaison through the project development journey.
•On ground land and infrastructure planning and development for carbon project properties
•Property assessments and stratification for feasibility reports.
Copyright © 2023 Natural Capital Co. Pty Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.